Last updated August 1, 2023
AGREEMENT TO OUR LEGAL TERMS
We are Yokins Instruments Pvt.Ltd ('Company', 'we', 'us', or 'our'), a company registered in India at Khasra No. 291, Gali No. 2, Shalimar Village Industrial Area, Delhi-110088 INDIA.
We operate the website https://yokins.in/ (the 'Site'), as well as any other related products and services that refer or link to these legal terms (the 'Legal Terms') (collectively, the 'Services').
You can contact us by phone at +011-40159888 email at email@example.com, or by mail to Khasra No. 291, Gali No. 2, Shalimar Village Industrial Area, Delhi-110088 INDIA
These Legal Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you as an individual or legal entity ("you") and Yokins Instruments Pvt.Ltd with respect to your access to and use of the Services. By using the Services, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by all of these legal terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE LEGAL TERMS, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMER AND TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY.
We will notify you in advance of any proposed changes to the Services you use. The amended legal terms will be effective when posted or notified to you by email at firstname.lastname@example.org as mentioned in the email. By continuing to use the Services after the effective date of the changes, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
We recommend that you print a copy of these legal terms for your records
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. OUR SERVICES
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
3. USER REPRESENTATIONS
5. PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
6. RETURN/REFUNDS POLICY
7. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
8. USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
9. CONTRIBUTION LICENCE
10. GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
11. SERVICES MANAGEMENT
13. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS
14. TERM AND TERMINATION
15. MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
16. GOVERNING LAW
17. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
20. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
22. USER DATA
23. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
25. CONTACT US
1. OUR SERVICE
Information transmitted through the use of the Services is not intended for distribution or use to any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or would require us to register in that jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, persons who choose to access the Services from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent such local laws are applicable.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Our Intellectual Property
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Services, including all source code, databases, features, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs and graphics contained in the Services (collectively, the "Content “) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"). Our content and marks are protected by copyright and trademark laws (and various other intellectual property and unfair competition laws) and treaties in the United States and around the world.
The Content and Marks are provided on or through the Services "AS IS" for personal, non-commercial or internal use only.
Use of our services
If you comply with these Legal Terms, including the prohibited ACTIONS section below, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to:
• use the services; and
• download or print a copy of any part of the Content to which you have appropriate access. for personal, non-commercial or internal business use only.
Except as stated in this section or elsewhere in our Legal Terms, no part of the Services or any Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, compiled, republished, uploaded, transmitted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold., licensed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written permission. If you wish to use the Services, Content or Marks other than as described in this section or elsewhere in our Legal Terms, please send your request to: email@example.com. If we grant you permission to post, reproduce or publicly display any part of our Services or Content, you must identify us as the owner or licensor of the Services, Content or Marks and ensure that any copyright or proprietary notices appear or appear on a post., reproduce or display our content.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in the Services, Content and Trademarks.
Any violation of these intellectual property rights constitutes a material breach of our Legal Terms and your right to use our Services will terminate immediately.
Your suggestions and contributions
Before using our Services, please read this section and the DISCLAIMER OF ACTIONS carefully to understand (a) the rights granted to us and (b) the obligations you have when you submit or upload content through the Services. Submissions: By sending us directly any question, comment, suggestion, idea, feedback or other information related to the Services ("Submissions"), you agree to assign to us all intellectual property rights in such Submission. You agree that this Submission belongs to us and we have the right to unrestricted use and distribution of it for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Contributions: The Services may invite you to chat, participate in blogs, message boards, online forums or other activities in which you may create, post, submit, display, post, publish, share or transmit content and materials. to us or through the Services, including, but not limited to, text, writing, video, audio, photos, music, graphics, comments, reviews, rating suggestions, personal information or other material ("Contributions"). All publicly released shows are also considered a gift.
You understand that the content of the Service may be viewed by other users of the Service.
When you post Contributions, you grant us a licence (including use of your name, trademarks, and logos): By posting any Contributions, you grant us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and licence to: use, copy, reproduce, distribute, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, store, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), and exploit your Contributions (including, without limitation, your image, name, and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, your Contributions, and to sublicense the licences granted in this section. Our use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This licence includes our use of your name, Yokins Instruments Pvt.Ltd, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide.
You are responsible for what you post or upload: By sending us Submissions and/or posting Contributions through any part of the Services or making Contributions accessible through the Services by linking your account through the Services to any of your social networking accounts, you:
• confirm that you have read and agree with our 'PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES' and will not post, send, publish, upload, or transmit through the Services any Submission nor post any Contribution that is illegal, harassing, hateful, harmful, defamatory, obscene, bullying, abusive, discriminatory, threatening to any person or group, sexually explicit, false, inaccurate, deceitful, or misleading;
• to the extent permissible by applicable law, waive any and all moral rights to any such Submission and/or Contribution;
• warrant that any such Submission and/or Contributions are original to you or that you have the necessary rights and licences to submit such Submissions and/or Contributions and that you have full authority to grant us the above-mentioned rights in relation to your Submissions and/or Contributions; and
• warrant and represent that your Submissions and/or Contributions do not constitute confidential information. You are solely responsible for your Submissions and/or Contributions and you expressly agree to reimburse us for any and all losses that we may suffer because of your breach of (a) this section, (b) any third party’s intellectual property rights, or (c) applicable law. We may remove or edit your content: Although we have no obligation to monitor Contributions, we may remove or edit your content.
5. PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following payment methods:
You agree to provide updated, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made through the Services. You also agree to promptly update your account and payment information, including your email address, payment method and payment card expiration date, so that we can process your transaction and contact you as needed. VAT is added to the price of the stores, which we consider necessary. We may change prices at any time. All payments are made in rupees.
You agree to pay all applicable fees and delivery charges applicable to your purchase and authorize us to collect all such amounts from the payment service provider of your choice when you place your order. We reserve the right to correct pricing errors, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Service. At our discretion, we may limit or cancel purchased quantities per person, household or order. These restrictions may include orders placed from or under the same customer account using the same payment method and/or orders using the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or deny orders that we believe appear to be from dealers, resellers or distributors.
6. ACCESS TO RETURNS/REFUNDS
All sales are final and non-refundable.
7. MANDATED FUNCTIONS
You may not use or use the Services for any purpose other than that for which we provide the Services. The Services may not be used for any commercial activity except as specifically authorized or approved by us.
As a user of the Services, you agree to:
• systematically obtain information or other content from the Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without our written permission.
• Fraud, deceive or mislead us or other users, especially when trying to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
• Avoid, disable or otherwise interfere with the security features of the Services, including features that prevent or limit the use or copying of any content or enforce restrictions on the use of the Services and/or the content therein.
• In our opinion, disparages, defames or otherwise damages us and/or the Services.
• Use information obtained from the Services to harass, exploit, or harm another person.
• Abuse our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misuse.
• Use the Services in a manner that violates applicable laws or regulations.
• engage in unauthorized framing or linking of the Services.
• Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, trojans or other material, including excessive capitalization and spamming (continuous repetitive texting), that interfere with any party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the services. or alter, damage, disrupt, alter or interfere with the use, functions, features, operation or maintenance of the Services.
• Engage in automated use of the System, such as using scripts to post comments or messages, or using data mining, robots or similar data collection and extraction tools.
• Remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from any Content.
• Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use another user's username.
• Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any material that functions as a passive or active data collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation clear graphic formats ("gifs"), 1x1 pixels, Internet bugs, cookies or similar devices. (sometimes called "spyware" or "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms").
• Interfere with, disrupt or create an unreasonable load on the Services or networks or services connected to the Services.
• harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten our employees or agents involved in providing you with any part of the Services.
• attempt to circumvent any measures of the Services that are intended to prevent or limit access to the Services or any part of the Service.
• Except as permitted by applicable law, decompile, decompile, decompile or decompile any software that includes or forms part of the Services.
• Except as a result of normal use of a search engine or internet browser, use, execute, develop or distribute any automated system, including without limitation any spider, robot, cheat tool, scraper or offline reader that uses the Services, or executes any. unauthorized script or other software.
• Use a purchasing agent or purchasing agent to purchase the Services.
• Unauthorized use of the Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users electronically or otherwise for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretences.
• Use the Services as part of our efforts to compete with us or otherwise use the Services and/or Content for any profitable business or commercial enterprise.
8. USER CREATED PRODUCTS
The Services may invite you to chat, participate in blogs, message boards, online forums and other activities, and give you the opportunity to create, post, publish, display, present, present, publish, share or present content and materials. related to us or the Services, including (but not limited to) text, writing, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions or personal information or other materials (collectively, "Inputs"). Contributions may be viewed by other users of the Services and through third-party websites. Therefore, any Contributions you submit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By creating or providing Contributions, you represent and warrant that:
• The creation, distribution, transmission, public display or display and use, downloading or copying of the Contributions will not infringe or violate any proprietary rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or moral rights. third party
• You are the creator and owner or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases and permissions
10. RECALL INSTRUCTIONS
We may provide you with areas on the Services where you can leave reviews or ratings. When submitting a review, you must meet the following conditions:
(1) you must have direct experience with the person/entity you are reviewing;
(2) your reviews must not contain offensive profanity or abusive, racist, offensive or hateful language;
(3) your reviews must not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, nationality, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability;
(4) your reviews must not contain references to illegal activity;
(5) if you post negative reviews, you should not be affiliated with competitors;
(6) you should not draw conclusions about the legality of the conduct;
(7) you may not post false or misleading statements; and
(8) you may not run a campaign that encourages others to post positive or negative reviews.
We may accept, reject or remove reviews at our discretion. We have no obligation to screen reviews or remove reviews, even if someone thinks the reviews are inappropriate or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us and do not necessarily represent our opinion or the opinions of any of our affiliates or partners. We are not responsible for any claims, liabilities or damages arising from any audit or review. By submitting a review, you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, transferable and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit, display, perform and/or distribute. in any way any content related to the review.
11. ADMINISTRATION OF THE SERVICES
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to (1) monitor the Services for violations of these legal terms; (2) take appropriate legal action against any person who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Legal Terms, including, but not limited to, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities; (3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, deny, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or prohibit (to the extent technically possible) any or all of your Contributions; (4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice or liability, remove or otherwise disable from the Services any files and content that are excessively large or in any way burdensome to our systems; and (5) otherwise administer the Services in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and facilitate the proper operation of the Services.
12. PRIVACY PRACTICE
13. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material contained in or available through the Services infringes a copyright owned by or owned by you, please notify us immediately using the contact information provided below ("Notification"). A copy of your message will be sent to the person who sent or saved the material mentioned in the message. Please note that under applicable law, you may be liable for damages if you make a material misrepresentation in your notice. Therefore, if you are unsure whether material on or linked to the Services infringes your copyright, you should first contact an attorney.
14. EFFECTIVITY AND TERMINATION
These legal terms apply to your use of the Services in full. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISIONS OF THIS LEGAL PROVISION, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO BLOCK ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES (INCLUDING CERTAIN DISCLOSURES EXCEPT) THESE TERMS, AS PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION, THE NOTICE AND ENFORCEMENT. IN CASE OF BREACH OF REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONTRACT, REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR LAWS APPLICABLE IN CASE OF BREACH OF AGREEMENT. WE MAY, IN OUR DISCRETION, SUSPEND YOUR ACCESS TO OR PARTICIPATION IN THE SERVICES OR TERMINATE ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
If we close or suspend your account for any reason, you may not register or create a new account under your name, a false or assumed name, or the name of any third party, even if you are acting on behalf of a third party. party in addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation seeking civil, criminal and injunctive relief.
15. MODIFICATIONS AND CONCESSIONS
We reserve the right to change, edit or remove the content of the Services at any time or for any reason in our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update information on our Services. We also reserve the right to change or suspend the Services, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
We cannot guarantee that the Services will always be available. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or be required to perform maintenance on the Services, which may cause interruptions, delays, or failures. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, terminate or otherwise modify the Services at any time and for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we shall not be liable in any way for any loss, damage or inconvenience from your inability to access or use the Services during any suspension or interruption of the Services. Nothing in these Legal Terms shall be construed as requiring us to maintain and support the Services or provide related corrections, updates or releases.
16. APPLICABLE LAW
These Legal Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Yokins Instruments Pvt. Ltd. and you irrevocably agree that the courts of India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of these legal terms.
17. CAPACITY SOLUTION
In order to expedite the resolution of disputes, disagreements or claims (each a "Dispute" and collectively a "Dispute") initiated by you or us (individually a "Party" and collectively the "Parties") and to control costs, the Parties agree to first attempt to resolve all Disputes (other than disputes expressly set forth below) shall be negotiated informally at least seven (7) days prior to commencement of arbitration. Such informal negotiations begin when one party has notified the other in writing.
Any dispute arising out of or related to these legal terms, including any question as to their existence, validity or termination, will be submitted to and finally resolved by the Court of International Commercial Arbitration of the European Chamber of Arbitration (Belgium, Brussels, Avenue Louise).)., 146) in accordance with the rules of this ICAC, which by reference will be considered part of this clause. There are two (2) arbitrators. The place of business, legal place or arbitral tribunal is Uttar Pradesh, India. Working language is Hindi, English. The governing law for these legal terms is the substantive law of India.
The parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the dispute between the parties separately. To the extent permitted by law: a) arbitration proceedings may not be combined with any other proceedings; (b) No dispute is permitted or authorized to be resolved through a class action or class proceedings; and (c) has no right or authority to initiate the dispute as a purported representative on behalf of the public or other persons.
Exceptions to informal negotiations and arbitration
The parties agree that the informal binding arbitration procedures mentioned above shall not apply to the following disputes: (a) disputes seeking to enforce or protect a party's intellectual property rights or their validity; (b) any disputes relating to or arising out of claims of theft, piracy, privacy or unauthorized use; and (c) any requirements for an injunction. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, neither party will elect to arbitrate any dispute covered by the portion of this provision that is found to be illegal or unenforceable, and such dispute will be resolved by a court of competent jurisdiction listed accordingly. with the foregoing jurisdiction, and the parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such court.
The Services may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or incomplete information, including descriptions, pricing, availability and other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, mistakes or omissions and to change or update information on the Services at any time without notice.
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY. – BLOCKING WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OF THE SERVICES, OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES OR MOBILE APPLICATIONS LINKED TO THE SERVICES, AND WE HAVE NO LIABILITY (1 OR LIABILITY) FOR THE RESPONSIBILITY.